Do you need an air conditioner tune up?
Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Air has been tuning up air conditioner systems in the Sacramento area since 1991. We will gladly come out to your home and tune up your air conditioner to provide you and your family the comfort you desire. Your heating and cooling system is typically 50 percent of your energy cost in your home. While changing the air filter is one of the simplest things you can do to keep your air conditioner working, a regular maintenance routine with an air conditioner professional will keep your unit from malfunctioning during the hottest days of the summer. And if you ever wondered whether an AC tune-up is necessary, then you need to ask yourself these simple questions.
- Would you like to save money on energy costs?
- Are you looking for a way to help your expensive air conditioning equipment last longer?
- Are you interested in improving your ac system’s performance and efficiency?
- Have you ever wished that you could help prevent costly air conditioning breakdowns?
- Do you want to protect your family with better air conditioning safety?
- Is comfort important in your home?
If you are like most homeowners, the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes. Fortunately, regular HVAC tune-ups can bring you all these benefits, and more. According to www.energystar.gov, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort and pre-season check-ups can prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Have your air conditioner inspected at least once a year. During a complete air conditioning tune up, you should expect the specialist to:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relay
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Perform additional safety and efficiency checks, as needed
The wisest course of action is to work with Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating and Air. We have been tuning up air conditioning units in the Sacramento area since 1991. We can accurately determine the appropriate system for the home. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service while giving you affordable pricing and payment options. Bell Brothers can supply you with references if you request, and we have one of the best warranties around. When you think Plumbing, Heating and Air…Think Bell Brothers.