Are you getting hot in Sacramento? In California, it seems like summer is always just around the corner. That’s why we try to keep your air conditioner in top shape – because you never know when you’re going to need it next. It could be several months away, but it could also be tomorrow morning.
If you are tired of being hot even though your air conditioner seems like it’s running all the time or you’re sick of having to get it fixed every year, it might be time for an air conditioning install. If you’re even thinking about it, call us at Bell Brothers. We would be happy to come out and give you our professional opinion.
You May Need an A/C Installation if…
When your air conditioner stops running and it can’t be fixed, it’s usually pretty clear that it’s time to get a new one. However, there are some other signs that it might be time for a new unit. If you notice any of these, start thinking about getting a new air conditioner soon.
- Your A/C is old. Most units are designed for a lifespan of 10-20 years. If you know yours is that old or older, it may be time to think about getting a new one. Newer units offer a lot when it comes to increased energy efficiency and better cooling technology. If you don’t want to deal with yours dying entirely one day, replace it as soon as it’s too old for your comfort.
- You spend a lot of time, energy, and money keeping your A/C running. As they age, air conditioners often cost a lot more to keep going. Even if you only average 1-2 repairs a year, that can add up. It might be in your best interests to simply replace the unit.
- You have called us for several repairs in several months. When everything starts breaking on your old air conditioner, chances are good that it’s time for an air conditioning install soon. Try to get it done before the old one breaks down again.
- Your air conditioner uses old coolant. Older types of coolant have been outlawed by the federal government, which means we are no longer allowed to replace the coolant on your aging A/C. If it needs some work, you may just want to replace it instead.
- Your air conditioner is too small. If your A/C works properly but doesn’t cool your home, it may be too small for the job. We’ll come out and let you know if that’s the case. When this happens, the best option is to do an A/C installation soon.
At Bell Brothers, it’s important to us to make sure you get the best new air conditioner for your Sacramento home. We’ll come out and talk to you about the following:
- The size of your home (based on square footage)
- How often you use your A/C
- How important it is to you to save energy
- Your budget
From there, we’ll generate a list of possible options, all of which will come from manufacturers we have worked with before and have come to trust. We’ll let you make the choice that is best for you and your family. Then we’ll handle all of the ordering and delivery for your unit before we do your air conditioning install according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Call Bell Brothers today to get your new air conditioner in Sacramento as soon as possible! We don’t want you to roast in your own home, so we hope to hear from you soon!