Sacramento can be hot, even when it’s winter everywhere else! That’s why, at Bell Brothers, we have HVAC technicians ready to help you with your air conditioning repair no matter when it happens. Just give us a call and we’ll get to you as soon as we can. We’ll send an expert every time, so you don’t have to worry that we won’t be able to get your repair done as soon as possible.
Signs You Need A/C Repair
If you’re hot at home, that’s usually a clear indicator that you need to get some work done on your air conditioner. Did you know, though, that many units will let you know that something is wrong before they stop cooling or die completely? Pay attention to these signs and you may be able to fix your air conditioner before you overheat at home.
- Your air conditioner never shuts off. In a best-case scenario, your A/C runs for a while as it’s cooling your home, then it turns off until your house heats up again. Only then will it switch back on. This saves your motor and helps reduce overall wear and tear on the unit. If it’s running all the time, it’s either not cooling effectively or something has gone wrong.
- Your air conditioner blows lukewarm air. Ideally, the air coming out of your vents isn’t just a little bit cooler than the air in your home, it’s downright cold! If your A/C only blows coolish air or the air it blows gets warmer as the day goes on, it’s time to get it looked at.
- Your air conditioner turns off and on rapidly. If all you feel like you hear is off-on-off-on all day, then your air conditioner isn’t working the way it was designed to. Get someone to check it so that it doesn’t experience more wear and tear or risk burning out a switch or the motor.
- Your air conditioner seems to run well but you’re still warm. If you turn down the temperature on your thermostat but you’re still not getting as cool as you think you should, have someone out for an A/C repair to make sure everything is working as it should.
- You keep cranking the thermostat down but you’re still not cold. This may be a problem with the air conditioner or it may lie in the thermostat. Either way, you should be able to set it and forget it, knowing your A/C will maintain your desired temperature.
Our Repair Process
At Bell Brothers, we work hard to get your air conditioner repaired as soon as possible, no matter what has gone wrong with it. When you first call us, you’ll talk to one of our friendly scheduling staff. They’ll get you an appointment with an expert HVAC technician in Sacramento.
Your tech will arrive on time, listen to what you’ve been experiencing with your A/C, then examine the unit itself. With careful troubleshooting skills, your tech will determine what has gone wrong with your A/C and what needs to be done to fix it.
Once we have a plan, we’ll let you know what you can expect. If we have to order parts, we’ll tell you. We’ll also let you know the cost of the repair so you can plan ahead. After you agree to let us do it, we’ll get to work and have you cool again as soon as we can.
If you’re overheating in Sacramento, don’t wait! Call Bell Brothers to get your air conditioning repair done fast and well!