Central Air Conditioning Replacement in Sacramento
Feeling the heat living in Sacramento?,It seems like summer is always just around the corner when you live in the valley. That’s whyit important for us to keep your air conditioner in top shape – because you never know when you’re going to need to bring the chill next,it could be months from now, or tomorrow morning.
As homeowners, you relay on professionals like Bell Brothers to help you when it’s time to replace your air conditioning system – and that means letting us know what signs to look out for… If you are tired of being hot even though your air conditioner seems like it’s running allday or you’re sick of having to get it fixed every year (and those repairs are starting to add up), it might be time to replace your air conditioning system. Even if you’re just starting to think that it’s time to replace, call us at Bell Brothers. We are happy to send one of our professional HVAC design consultants to give you an expert opinion on how to improve the efficiency of your system and best of all save you money!
You May Need an A/C Replacement if…
Your air conditioner stops running and it can’t be fixed, (this is the easiest time to know that it’s time to replace). However, there are some other signs that it might be time for a new unit. If you notice any of these, you might want to start thinking about getting a new air conditioner soon:
- Your A/C is old. . If your system is over 10 years old, it may be time to think about getting a new one. You might be thinking, your system is that old and running good. However, newer units offer a lot when it comes to increased energy efficiency and better cooling technology, which can save you money in your utility bill! Replacing can also save you from If you dealing with an entirely nonoperational system one day and this usually happens during the hottest day of the year (we see this happen every year).
- You spend a lot of time, energy, and money keeping your A/C running every summer. As they age, air conditioners often cost a lot more to keep going. Even if you only average 1-2 repairs a year, , these repairs quickly add up. It might be in your best interests to invest your repair costs into a new system, you’ll soon see the benefits in your utility bill during our hot summer months.
- You have called us for several repairs in several months. When everything starts breaking on your old air conditioner, chances are that these small repairs will soon be bigger more costly repairs.
- Your air conditioner uses old coolant (refrigerant). The coolant in your system is what creates the cold air in your system. Older types of coolant have been outlawed by the federal government, which means we are no longer allowed to replace the coolant on your aging A/C. If it needs some work or you feel like you need to replace coolant in your system, you may just want to replace it instead as these are repairs you shouldn’t be making often in your system.
- Your air conditioner is too small or too big for your home. If your A/C seems to be running all day, but doesn’t cool your home, it may be too small for the job. Or if your system runs in short cycles all day, coming on and off periodically, it may be too large for your home. If either of these issues might be your case, give us a call and our expert design consultants will help evaluate your situation and provide you with the right solution.
At Bell Brothers, it’s important to us to make sure you get the best air conditioner for your Sacramento home. We’ll come out and talk to you about the following:
- The size of your home, taking into consideration multiple factors that affect your system, aside than just the square footage
- How often you use your air conditioning system
- How important it is to you to save energy and money on your utility bill
- Your budget! It is important that we provide you with the right system for you
From there, we’ll generate a list of possible options of top well known manufacturers worked with before and have come to trust. We’ll let you make the choice that is best for you and your family. We’ll handle all of the paper work (including permits and any rebates you may qualify for) to the delivery of your new system, which will be installed by Bell Brothers employees.
Call Bell Brothers today to get your new air conditioner as soon as possible!
We’re the “No Surprise Guys.” The price we quote you is the price you’ll pay. If we discover a needed repair that we didn’t include in the quote, we’ll take care of it at no extra cost. That’s the way we’ve always done it, and that’s the way we always will. Even better, we promise to provide you with the best customer service available or your money back.