Water Heater Installation
Water Heater Installation Services by the Professionals at Bell Brothers
When it’s time for water heater installation in Sacramento, your expert plumbers at Bell Brothers are here for you. We can help you get the water heater you need to keep your family supplied with hot water for years to come. In fact, we’ll make sure you get the perfect water heater for your needs.
There’s not much worse, as a homeowner, than turning on the water only to find that the hot water is gone. You can’t shower, you can’t wash your clothes, and you can’t even do your dishes! We don’t want to leave you high and dry (or worse, with only cold water!). That’s why we promise to get to your home fast, assess your needs, and install your water heater as soon as we can.
Types of Water HeatersWe can install any water heater you and your family need or want. Whether your hookups are for gas or electric heaters, we’ll help you get one that will fit with the way your home is already set up. If you want to change from gas to electricity or the other way around, we can facilitate that, too.
- Tank Water Heaters. These are what most people think of when they think of a water heater. A tank water heater holds all of the hot water that you might need in a couple of big tanks that are housed inside a large cylinder. The tank water heater then uses energy to keep that water hot so that it is ready and waiting when you need it.
- Tankless Water Heaters. These are newer and, in some situations, more energy efficient. A tankless water heater takes up a lot less space than a traditional heater. It is simply a box that heats water as you need it. A tankless water heater doesn’t store water, so it’s not using energy all the time. However, you may have to wait a bit longer for hot water since it has to be heated every time you need it.
Choosing Your Water HeaterThe right water heater for you will vary based on quite a few factors. A tankless water heater will cost you more up front, but most people will make that up in what they save in energy costs. When we help you do your water heater installation in Sacramento, we’ll look at the following factors.
- The size of your home. Larger homes often require more hot water than smaller ones do. This is because they have more bathrooms, laundry rooms, etc., where hot water can be used.
- The number of people living in your home. More people usually means you’ll need more hot water.
- Your hot water usage patterns. Do you need enough hot water for everyone to shower at once? Do you regularly wash your clothes and run your dishwasher while people are showering? This will influence how much hot water you need to have available at any given time.
- Your budget. Smaller water heaters are less expensive than larger ones and a tank water heater will cost less than a tankless version.
- Your energy-saving preferences. Do you want to do good by the planet and pay less in energy costs? You may choose to purchase a water heater that will save energy.