The Keys to Window Installation
You may think that anyone can install a window, but it actually takes expertise to make sure the job is done properly. Our experts are trained, skilled, and certified so they know exactly what needs to be done to get your windows in and working just the way they were designed to. Perfect window installation includes:
- Making sure your new windows fit right! When you order your custom windows from us, we’ll get exact measurements to make sure that they fit. We don’t use one-size-fits-all windows because they don’t actually exist. We’ll design your windows to fit your space, rather than trying to make it work the other way around.
- Putting them in the correct way! You’d be surprised how many people end up with windows that are installed backward or jimmied in to fit the space. We’ll make sure that your window fits, that it’s facing the right direction, and that everything is fitting the way it was designed to.
- Protecting your home! Poorly designed or fitted windows can damage your sheetrock, stucco, and more. We’ll make sure that your windows are installed with the utmost professionalism so your property is not damaged
- Caring for you new Windows! Windows break relatively easily. Even our custom windows can be damaged, though they are made out of a material that is harder to break than glass. We’ll make sure they are properly transported and handled, so they can be installed perfectly into your home.
We work fast and efficiently to get your new windows custom ordered for you in just one day with a few easy steps:
- Call Bell Brothers and Schedule your same day FREE estimate!
- Meet with your personal Windows and Doors Comfort Advisor from Bell Brothers
- Receive a thorough assessment of your current and new windows during your appointment of your estimate!
- It only takes a few weeks to receive your custom ordered windows and installed by our Bell Brothers window installation experts!
Getting new windows is an investment. We will work hard not only to get you the windows that you and your family need, but to get your window installation in Sacramento completed quickly, too. We know that you don’t have a lot of time to sit around at home while we work, so we’ll make sure we move efficiently and have everything we need to get your windows installed in a day or two.
We are ready and waiting to hear from you, so contact us about installing your new windows in Sacramento soon. There’s not much point to investing in custom windows if they’re not going to get installed properly. When you have that much on the line, you want to make sure the job gets done well and there aren’t any problems along the way. If you want perfectly installed custom windows, contact Bell Brothers today
for window installation in Sacramento.